Miranda Lambert is getting ready to walk down the aisle again … well, sort of. The country singer announced during a concert in New Jersey that a 6-year-old fan named Sebastian proposed to her — and she said yes!
“I forgot to tell you something really important, though,” Lambert, 32, told the audience at East Rutherford’s MetLife Stadium on Saturday, August 20. “I got engaged today! There’s a little 6-year-old boy here named Sebastian. He asked me to marry him. I said yes, in 25 years.”
The “Vice” singer, who was opening up for headlining act Kenny Chesney, then showed off a pink ring on her finger, adding, “Look at this beautiful ring! He got on one knee. He was such a gentleman. It may be my favorite proposal ever.” (Shade alert, Blake Shelton!)
The following day, Lambert shared two photos of herself and the adorable little boy backstage. “I said YES! But he has to wait 25 years,” she captioned the Instagram collage. “This sweet boy Sebastian is a little gentleman.”
The moment when Miranda tells the entire stadium about Sebastian’s proposal. He is such a sweet boy ♡ pic.twitter.com/5UTJyLmPO3
— Sarah Goddard (@leggy0308) August 21, 2016
Us Weekly exclusively reported in December 2015 that Lambert is currently dating singer Anderson East. A source later told Us that the Grammy-winning songstress met her new boyfriend’s family in early January and “everyone got along.”
Earlier this month, a source told Us that “getting married is a priority” for Shelton and the No Doubt frontwoman, 46. A Shelton insider added: “He has a plan in the works.”
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!