Sonja Morgan doesn’t hold anything back — especially when she’s at home.
“I prefer to walk around naked at home. I’m not attached to clothing,” Morgan, 59, exclusively dished in Us Weekly’s 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me feature.
The revelation may not be a surprise to her costar and BFF Luann de Lesseps. The RHONY women spent six weeks in Illinois filming Luann and Sonja: Welcome to Crappie Lake, which airs Sundays at 10 p.m. ET on Bravo.
The reality show follows her and Luann as they helped spruce up a small town that suffered during the pandemic.
“Luann [de Lesseps] and I can get things done as promised, and together,” Morgan shared. “It’s not easy, but we always come to a happy medium that works for the town.”
Scroll down to learn 25 thing fans might not know about Morgan:
1. My celebrity crush growing up was Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.
2. My first car was a royal blue Gremlin and I wore a royal blue winter coat for two years straight in college.
3. I love doing personal messages for my followers on Cameo.
4. Richard Lewis is the most famous person in my phone book. He’s an iconic, inimitable comedian.
5. I don’t get starstruck.
6. My four-poster bed is my favorite spot in my house.
7. My favorite meal to cook is lamb chops and steamed asparagus in the toaster oven.
8. I prefer to walk around naked at home. I’m not attached to clothing.
9. The shrugging woman is my most-used emoji.
10. My favorite book is The Secret.
12. My best subject in school was public speaking.
13. My alternate profession would be [starring as] a scripted, funny character on one of Ryan Murphy’s shows, like American Horror Story.
14. I’m dying to visit Prague. An ex [told me] it’s the most romantic city in the world, so I’m saving it.
15. “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen brings back the best memories.
16. My go-to karaoke song is “Super Freak” by Rick James. I met him in the old days.
17. My guilty-pleasure TV show is Snapped on Oxygen.
18. To decompress after a long day, I take a bath with Epsom salts and oils.
19. A Fish Called Wanda is my favorite movie. It’s pure slapstick and right up my alley as an improv comedic performer for [my live show] Sonja in Your City.
20. The beauty products I can’t live without are any of SkinCeuticals’ vitamin C serums.
21. My go-to daily mantra is “I can, I’m able, I will.”
22. My favorite moments from The Real Housewives of New York City are trips with my ladies, but season 9’s “Three Tequila… Floor!” episode was a lifetime moment.
23. My ideal comfort food is a hot dog.
24. One thing I learned from filming Welcome to Crappie Lake is that Luann and I can get things done as promised, and together. It’s not easy, but we always come to a happy medium that works for the town.
25. My favorite hangout spot in NYC is Bailey’s Corner Pub.