Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Let’s refresh your vanity, shall we? We know we’re guilty of keeping makeup, skincare and hair products way longer than we should, but there’s no better time of year to clean out your collection than now. You’ll feel so much better once you do!
Of course, we’re not just going to leave you with empty space. You’ll need new products to fill in those slots! Let’s make it happen. Below, you can find nine top-quality beauty deals on Amazon, all on sale for under $9 each. Let’s do this!
L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara
- Over 100,000 reviews
- Available in multiple shades (and waterproof versions)
- Claims to deliver 20x more volume and a 98% lengthening effect
Cuccio Naturale Cuticle Oil
- Intense hydration without the greasy residue
- May strengthen nails and boost shine overnight
- Made with high-quality, cold-pressed oils
e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- Designed to blur texture, pores and fine lines
- Matte finish (great for hot weather)
- Infused with vitamins A and E
Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil
- Dual-sided: teardrop pencil tip and spoolie brush
- Four shades
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
- Sheer color
- Eight-hour moisture
- 100% natural origin
BestLand Hair Finishing Stick
- Slicks back flyaways and baby hairs
- Portable design
- Clear formula works for all hair colors
OGX Teatree Mint Scalp Treatment
- Extra strength
- Addresses a flaking scalp
- Cleanses without stripping
NYX Studio Photogenic Concealer
- 23 shades, including color correctors
- Made for all skin types
- Buildable coverage
Haus Laboratories Glam Attack Liquid Eyeshadow
- Over 50% off
- Fallout-free, smear-proof
- Liquid-to-powder formula
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!