Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Here at Shop With Us, we’re all about a high-low wardrobe — mixing high-end splurges with low-budget steals. The key to executing this balance is sprinkling in chic pieces that make our outfits look luxe. From handbags to heels, these elevated basics are the bread and butter of our everyday style. But you don’t need to spend a fortune to achieve this aesthetic!
We found 21 closet staples that will instantly enhance your ensembles. You can rework these versatile finds into your regular rotation. And the best part is, none of these items cost more than $150! Guilt-free shopping is our guilty pleasure.
6. Made with metallic pleated fabric, these block heels are topped with a knotted bow. Shoppers say these shoes are super comfy and cute. Plus, they look like the pricier Loeffler Randall pair — just $35!
11. This Free People tank is the most flattering and comfortable cropped cami I’ve ever owned! Even without a bra, this stretchy, sculpting top gives my chest a lift. I also love the elevated elastic straps — just $20!
13. If you live in your leggings, then it’s time to invest in these faux leather leggings from Spanx! The brand’s no. 1 bestseller, these stretchy high-waisted pants feature a smoothing waistband and contoured design — just $98!
18. Although this popular puffer may seem like a winter coat, I’ve gotten a lot of use out of it in the spring and summer! Warm yet lightweight, this stylish jacket will keep you toasty on chilly nights — originally $80, now just $75!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
- 9 Must-Have Shoe Trends to Shop for Spring 2023
- Channel the Coastal Cowboy Style With These Western-Inspired Boots for Spring
- Love Katie Holmes’ $795 Platform Sneakers? Channel Her Shoe Style Starting Under $40
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!