There’s nothing more important than your health and the health of your loved ones — and one of the best ways to ensure good health is by eating whole foods and taking all-natural supplements that are packed with all of the essential nutrients your body needs.
That’s how we came across Maikai.
We know that our bodies need a wide range of nutrients — proteins, carbs, good fats, vitamins and minerals — and we try to provide them all daily from the best and most trusted sources we know. But some of them cannot be found in nature, thus we need to supplement our diet.
The brand — carefully formulated using blends of whole foods like veggies, fruits, probiotics and superfoods — also carries the purest forms of the essential vitamins and minerals to help keep your body in balance, the way it is supposed to be.
Maikai products address different human needs in several stages of our lives — pregnancy, weight loss, detox, wellness.
Here are four products to try out:
Increase Immune Support, Healthy Muscle Function and Healthy Teeth & Bones
- Ideal for building and maintaining healthy bones, also associated with increased cognition and immune health.
- Supports the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
- Supports immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.
- Easy to swallow 10,000 IU soft gels. Some research indicates Vitamin D3 in liquid soft gel form is more bioavailable than tablet or powdered forms.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Dairy Free — Folic Acid Dietary Supplement Ideal for Mother and Child
- Before Pregnancy: Fetal development is dependent on a mother’s health, which is why it’s important to obtain the recommended amount of DHA before conception and during pregnancy.
- During Pregnancy: The fatty acid ensures proper brain development and promotes better attention and learning habits later in life. DHA is also responsible for healthy eyes, nervous system development and proper immune function.
- After Pregnancy: After delivery, a mother’s level of DHA can remain low as breastfeeding transmits her reserves of DHA to the breast milk for the baby. The need for DHA remains critical for your new baby through two years of age as brain development continues through this time.
- Enough DHA during pregnancy can improve behavior, attention, focus and learning in children. Other benefits that have been found by having adequate DHA during pregnancy are a reduced risk of allergies in infants and a positive influence on immune development.
Weight Loss Supplements to Burn Fat Fast, Enhance Metabolism and Promotes Weight Loss
- Healthy Weight Loss: 7-keto contributes to weight loss by increasing the activity of thermogenic enzymes responsible for fatty acid oxidation.
- Improved Immune Health: By using 100 mg of DHEA daily, studies showed an improved immune function, as well as an increase in immune helper cells, increased white blood cells and decreased blood pressure.
- Anti-Aging Formula: DHEA helps to retard the effects of aging and promotes enhanced longevity, exerting a multitude of effects through its conversion.
- Improved Brain Function: By helping neurons establish contact with other neurons, increasing efficiency in the aging brain.
- Made with NON-GMO ingredients: Developed in a GMP certified facility to assure quality. Third party tested product of time-tested ingredients.
Body Shaping and Toning Formula That Supports Dieting Goals for Men and Women
- Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle helps burn fat, which is extremely useful in weight loss and weight management.
- Boost metabolism: A faster metabolic rate is a benefit for any person who is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.
- Unleash Results: CLA supplementation has been shown to improve the lean mass to body fat ratio by decreasing fat deposition (especially in the abdomen) and enhancing muscle growth.
- Promotes Metabolic Function: By reducing the body fat, this fatty acid protects against disease and is an important addition to any supplement program.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!