Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Mandy Moore looked sweet as “candy” while out getting her car washed in Pasadena.
The This Is Us star was photographed on Wednesday, September 20, looking positively lovely in a charming dress for the casual occasion. She wore the SEA Suzie Print Dress, a blue and white floral number with ruched sleeves, delicate ruffles and a midi-length hem. The look? Gorgeous. The price? $395.
Whether you’re heading to the car wash, to a Sunday brunch, to a bridal shower or to a local boutique to do some shopping, this Manydress pick is an A+ option. We’d love to see it out on a picnic too, or on a dinner cruise. You can even style it like Moore. Grab a pair of navy flats and a small beige bag to recreate her look!
As avid shoppers, we know it’s always good to have options. That’s why in addition to our top Manydress pick, we have seven other similar frocks for you to shop below as well. Let’s go!
Shop more blue and white floral dresses we love:
- BTFBM Smocked Boho Floral Dress — was $52, now $47!
- Prettygarden Floral Bohemian Maxi Dress — $47!
- Floerns V-Neck Floral Dress — $39!
- Prettygarden Bodycon Ruffle Dress — was $51, now $45!
- WDMYS Pleated Party Dress — $48!
- Prettygarden Boho Floral Maxi Dress — was $51, now $43!
- BTFBM Tie-Front Maxi Dress — $46!
Looking for something else? See more of our favorite products below: