Because Friends is the best show of all time (this is a fact), the time has come to introduce it to the next generation of pop culture consumers. The future is now, and the #youths need to get on board with Ross + Rachel, because they're each other's lobsters, OK?! Which is why we sat down with a 7-year-old to watch what is arguably Friends' most iconic and emotional episode: season 3's "The One the Morning After."
You know, the 1997 episode where Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) finds out that Ross (David Schwimmer) cheated on her, and they have a superdeep breakup conversation while Monica (Courteney Cox), Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow), Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) wax their legs in the bedroom? Totally something a kid can relate to. Just kidding, said kid was completely confused and couldn't stop asking questions. Here are 25 of them.
1. Why is she making orange juice?
2. Can I have juice?
3. Why is he lying down in that way?
4. What is happening?
5. Is it night or day?
6. Who are those two people that aren't the guy in the green jacket?
7. What street do they live on?
8. I like that ice cream poster.
9. Why are there phantom voices laughing?
10. What did Ross do that is so bad?
11. What's this coffee spot called? Can we go there?
12. Why is Rachel so mad at Ross?
13. What do they mean by, "Where did he put it"?
14. Why did he say that?
15. Why are they eating pizza?
16. Can you really eat leg wax?
18. Who are these people?
19. Wait, why are they on a break?
20. Why is she rejecting his kiss?
21. Why is he crying?
22. How long have they been in that bed for?
23. Is this her house or the guy with the green jacket's house?
24. Oh, it's over now.
The future is in good hands.
Tell Us: Have you heard kids have funny reactions to Friends episodes?
Watch Friends on Must-See TV Thursdays, literally never again on NBC.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!