In Loose Talk, take a look at the crazy things the stars said this week.
1. “The weirdest thing about Hillary Clinton’s email ‘scandal’ is finding out some of our senators still don’t use email.” – John Legend on the politician’s email drama
2. “We should be thanking Apple for launching the $10,000 ‘apple watch’ as the new gold standard in douchebag detection.” – Anna Kendrick on the Apple Watch release
3. I could be kidnapped and near death and my Dad would STILL not answer the phone when I need him to.” – Hailey Baldwin tweeting about actor, Stephen Baldwin
4. “Marriage is the Hotel California. You can check out any time, but you can never leave.” – Bethenny Frankel on why she doesn’t want to get married again
5. “He was actually rapping as he got out of the car. He was like, ‘Ball so hard mother—kers wanna’…and I was like, yup, Justin Bieber is my neighbor, that’s cool.” – Emmy Rossum on her celebrity neighbors
6. “My mom liked to infuse my life with a lot of magic. When she read my fortune cookies, the predictions were full of princesses and castles and jewels and pirates.” – Blake Lively on her childhood
7. “My boyfriend was tickling me and I farted. Audibly.” – Grace Gealey on her most recent awkward moment
8. “He’s this cute little German, and he’s got really beautiful eyes, and he’s very sweet and funny.” – Selena Gomez on her rumored boyfriend, Zedd
9. “Titan is starting to side-eye people when he doesn’t know them – it’s awesome.” – Kelly Rowland on her baby’s sass
10. “Things don’t stop working. If we’re lucky, we all get older. But we don’t have to get old.” – Florence Henderson on getting older
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!