1. I was a concert pianist in high school.
2. My dog was stolen and sold to a drug dealer but I hired a private investigator and got him back.
3. I have an extensive vintage jazz album collection.
4. My entire family are actors and my 86-year-old grandmother just booked her first commercial.
5. My first job was opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Catch Me If You Can when I was a senior in high school.
6. Most of my friends I've been friends with since elementary and junior high.
7. My dream is to win an Academy Award and open an animal shelter in the same day (it's been the same since I was 10).
8. I have my best friend’s name tattooed on my wrist.
9. My boyfriend and I make mixes together (he's a DJ).
10. I volunteer every week at NKLA (No Kill Los Angeles Animal Shelter).
11. I was the only white girl on my cheerleading squad freshman year of high school.
12. I've backpacked all over the world staying in huts and hostels that were $8 a night.
14. I'm obsessed with karaoke.
15. I know every word to “The Motto” (and many other Lil Wayne and Drake songs).
16. I babysat for years and have brought the kids to auditions with me.
17. I pray every night for the self-control to be vegan (but I love sushi and cheese almost as much as I love wine which is A LOT).
18. I'd love to direct someday.
19. I foster kittens.
20. My favorite movies as a kid were Hook and Lorenzo's Oil (weird I know).
21. My high school spent $50,000 in each musical per semester (they were incredible).
22. I love yoga.
23. I want to meditate but can't for the life of me.
24. Trai Byers (my husband on Empire) and I have the same birthday.
25. I have a horrible potty mouth and the sense of humor of a 13-year-old boy.
26. I loved Transparent – Amazon Originals has some really incredible shows.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!