Keke Palmer exclusively opened up to Us Weekly about 25 things you might not know about her — including the things she really loves, such as piercings, reality TV and underdogs. Read on to learn more about the actress and GMA3: Strahan, Sara and Keke host.
1. I like to sleep in a pitch-black room.
2. But I used to be afraid of the dark.
3. I’m an extroverted introvert.
4. I like being barefoot anywhere.
5. I love the simple things in life: going to a movie, sitting at home on the couch, having an intimate dinner party with friends, lying in bed all day with a loved one.
6. I’m super spiritual.
7. I love piercings.
8. My first solo was in the church choir when I was 5.
9. I’m very sensitive.
10. I love underdogs.
11. I’m a middle child.
12. Vintage tees make me really happy.
13. Being responsible and dependable is a huge part of my personality, unfortunately!
14. My family means everything to me.
15. I have dreams of doing standup one day. Yikes!
16. I love reality TV.
17. I’m starting cooking classes soon.
18. I went to private school from first through third grade.
19. I change my phone number kind of a lot.
20. But I love structure and consistency.
21. I like being able to be with someone and do nothing.
22. I always wanted to do sports in school but I was homeschooled.
23. I’ve never broken anything, except a heart.
24. If I don’t have enough alone time, I can get very irritable.
25. I’m a hopeless romantic.
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
GMA3 airs on ABC weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!