Lori Loughlin shares her favorite things — and a few Full House secrets — with Us Weekly. Read on to learn more about Hallmark’s When Calls the Heart star.
1. I love mac and cheese. Anything with cheese on it.
2. I’m remembered most for my laugh. My dad says I came out of the womb with a loud guttural laugh.
3. I modeled for teen romance novels. Looking back on the covers, it’s embarrassing now.
4. Donny Osmond was my teenage crush. He followed me on Twitter and Instagram. It was a life highlight.
5. When I wrap presents, it looks like I had three bottles of wine.
6. My husband [Mossimo Giannulli, 55] and kids [Gianni, 27, Isabella, 20, and Olivia, 19] make fun of me because I love looking at homes online, and if a house is empty, I’ve been known to go over and snoop.
7. My favorite sport is golf. I’m terrible but still love to play.
8. I could probably win any bubblegum–blowing contest.
9. I didn’t take any set pieces from Full House because John Stamos took everything before we could!
10. My favorite workout is Body by Simone. It really does the trick.
11. The best part about being a Hallmark heroine is there’s always a happy ending! I love being in a feel-good movie.
12. I realized my daughter Olivia was YouTube famous when she showed me emails from a brand that wanted to work with her. I’m so proud!
13. My favorite movie is [1982’s] Tootsie.
15. My favorite musical artist is Bobby Sherman.
16. Most people would think my designer husband helps me shop, but he doesn’t.
17. My favorite actress is Michelle Pfeiffer. I’m a huge fan of her in [1985’s] Ladyhawke.
19. I do still have all my wrap gifts from Full House — like a robe and a coffee mug.
20. My golden retriever, Bianca, and I have very long snuggle sessions together.
21. If I’m free during the day, I love to see a matinee. I did that with A Star Is Born — I loved it!
22. My favorite place to vacation is anywhere with white sand and see-through blue water.
23. My favorite memory from Full House was [during] my first week with Bob [Saget], Dave [Coulier] and John. [We] were all laughing about something and David said, “I think Lori is going to be around for a long time.” It was so sweet, and he was right!
24. My favorite book is The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing [by Marie Kondo].
25. I was the biggest Charlie’s Angels fan. I saw Jaclyn Smith in Bloomingdale’s once and freaked out. My daughters convinced me not to run up and talk to her. Next time!
When Calls the Heart returns to Hallmark on Sunday, February 24 at 8 p.m. ET.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!