Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
When we don’t feel particularly confident, we naturally gravitate toward oversized tops to be comfortable. Many people may think the oversized style is somewhat sloppy, but that actually couldn’t be further from the truth!
We set out to find oversized options that are elevated and surprisingly flattering. Whether you’re chilling on the weekend or going out for a dinner date, we have an oversized top that will make you feel and look fabulous below!
17 Oversized Tops That Are Actually Super Flattering
3. We Can’t Forget: This button-down from The Drop is more of a “shacket” that you can wear as a light coat over any outfit!
4. Best Exaggerated Button-Down: This BP. plaid flannel top has an extra long hem that reaches all the way down to the knees — you could even style it as a grungy dress!
5. We Can’t Forget: For a more traditional oversized shirt, this Open Edit button-down is an excellent choice.
Casual Oversized Tops
10. We Can’t Forget: You can wear this Allsaints long sleeve tee off to one shoulder or in a boatneck style — we love variety!
Dressier Oversized Tops and Blouses
14. Best Off-The-Shoulder Blouse: This Anna-Kaci top balances out its loose fit with the exposed shoulder neckline — it’s beyond romantic!
15. Shoppers Are Obsessed: This Topshop poplin shirt has an oversized fit and puffed-out sleeves that would look amazing with a pair of leggings!
17. Best Versatile Blouse: The minimalist design of this Qearal balloon-sleeve blouse makes it the chicest canvas for your ensemble!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!