Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is just over the horizon, but luckily we don’t have to wait to start adding amazing products to our cart. Previews of all of the epic shopping event’s marked-down prices are up!
The 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale officially kicks off for all shoppers on July 28, but cardmembers can start shopping the deals even earlier. Icon cardmembers can start shopping on July 12, Ambassador cardmembers can start on July 14 and Influencer cardmembers can start on July 16. It all ends August 8, so shop accordingly — and remember, you can always open up a card to start shopping early with Us.
Ready to see our absolute favorite picks under $50 in fashion, beauty and home? Let’s go!
1. This ribbed Treasure & Bond dress simply screams A-list to Us — Originally $59, now $39!
2. The patchwork pattern and gorgeous purple hues of this ’90s-inspired BP. slip dress — Originally $29, now $19!
3. This leopard print Halogen dress perfectly combines fierceness and sophistication — Originally $79, now $49.90!
4. This tie-dye Sweaty Betty dress is all about comfy, carefree summer vibes — Originally $78, now $49.90!
5. Dress it up or dress it down; just grab this Charles Henry high-low dress while it’s on sale — Originally $79, now $47!
6. Wait until you see yourself in this ultra-flattering surplice 1.STATE top — Originally $49, now $30!
7. This Madewell wrap top is such a pretty piece that lets you explore the darker side of floral — Originally $78, now $49.90!
8. Everyone needs a comfy, oversized flannel, and this BDG Urban Outfitters shirt is our pick — Originally $54, now $36!
9. A Free People tee for under $30? You know we’re in — Originally $38, now $25!
10. These Beyond Yoga leggings have moisture-wicking fabric for your workout and an awesome design for your athleisure looks — Originally $79, now $49.90!
11. Need workout shorts instead? How about this stretchy, double-layer Spanx pair? — Originally $72, now $48!
12. This soft, faux-leather BB Dakota by Steve Madden mini skirt is a stunner for nights out — Originally $79, now $49.90!
13. Shapewear in the form of skinny jeans? Check out these Wit & Wisdom Ab-Solution jeans— Originally $68, now $45!
14. We want to put on these roomy Champion shorts and never take them off — Originally $50, now $37!
15. Our jaw dropped over how cute these Chinese Laundry block-heel sandals are — Originally $60, now $40!
16. For an everyday sandal with a comfy, secure fit and an OrthoLite insole, check out this TOMS sandal — Originally $80, now $45!
17. Take it easy and keep it mega-cute with these Adidas slides — Originally $35, now $25!
18. Prefer a classic thong style but with a contoured shape? Don’t miss the deal on these Olukai flip flops — Originally $70, now $47!
19. These Sam Edelman sneakers are the perfect white kicks (that also come in other colors) — Originally $100, now $49.90!
20. Add a little extra color to your everyday with these watercolor tie-dye Vans slip-ons — Originally $60, now $40!
21. If you’re looking for a sneaker for jogs or workouts, check out this awesome Cole Haan pair — Originally $99, now $49.90!
22. Give both your style and your height a boost with these cute platform Zodiac sneakers — Originally $79, now $40!
23. Explore the sleeker side of Converse All Stars with these leather slip-ons — Originally $60, now $40!
24. This limited-edition bareMinerals set comes with a bronzing powder, a lip gloss and a mascara — $63 value, now $35!
25. Add some serious luxury to your beauty routine with this travel-size YSL lipstick balm set — $56 value, now $38!
26. This MAC makeup set comes with an eyeshadow palette, a liner and a mascara — $77 value, now $45!
27. Time to get your hands on Laura Mercier’s famous setting powder: a full size, a travel size and a puff — $78 value, now $49!
28. This jumbo Paula’s Choice liquid exfoliant is here to kiss clogged pores and dead skin goodbye — $59 value, now $39!
29. Sun protection is so important in anti-aging skincare, and this Supergoop! set is such an affordable way to star-worthy skin — $58 value, now $39!
30. Is a beauty sale even real without a deal on some Mario Badescu essentials? This set includes a mist, a drying lotion and a lip balm — $33 value, now $23!
31. This set of Fresh’s famous soy face cleansers is a can’t-miss for Us — $53 value, now $38!
32. Show your body some love too with this luxe, nourishing, Nordstrom-exclusive Soeder North Stream Lotion — Originally $39, now $26!
33. This faux-fur Nordstrom throw blanket is “decadently plush” — Originally $69, now $45!
34. This Nordstrom serving board mixes marble, wood and a modern circular shape for a gorgeous result — Originally $59, now $49.90!
35. We were thrilled to see Mala’s wood wick candles in this sale — Originally $50, now $33!
36. Just a singular pretty pillow like this DKNY throw can totally help refresh a room — Originally $50, now $33!
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
37. Similarly, a new shower curtain like this tasseled Peri Home one can help give a bathroom new life — Originally $30, now $20!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!