Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Spring is about to be in bloom! This is the time of year when hope is on the horizon. We’re ready to ditch our down jackets for light sweaters and swap out our boots for ballet flats. But dressing for transitional temperatures can be a little tricky. That’s where we come in!
We’re on a mission to track down the cutest pieces that will take you from winter to spring in style. With a focus on trendy fashion, we curated a list of the 17 best looks that feel straight out of Zara! You can rock these staples in any season, especially from cold to warm weather.
1. These pointed-toe mules are on point! These chic slip-on shoes look so cute with cropped jeans — just $37!
2. According to one Amazon shopper, this soft-touch cardigan is the “perfect sweater” to have in your closet. Warm enough for winter yet breathable enough for spring, this cozy cardigan is a keeper — just $38!
3. April showers bring May flowers! Get ready for rain with this trendy lightweight trench coat — originally $120, now just $84!
4. We’ve been seeing long silk skirts all over our TikTok For You Page and Instagram feeds. This maxi skirt from Reformation is lovely and luxe — just $178!
5. Prep school is in session! This tweed cropped jacket from Express will elevate any outfit — just $80!
6. Another style we’ve been eyeing all over? Strapless satin maxi dresses. This style from Amazon is a major steal — just $43!
7. When it’s cold outside, rock this English Factory collar shirtdress with boots and boots. And then once spring is in full swing, opt for bare legs and sneakers instead — just $80!
8. This shimmering shoulder bag looks nearly identical to the popular Cult Gaia purse. Take this statement bag on a night out any time of year — originally $44, now just $40!
9. We’re seriously smitten with this flowy printed maxi dress from Saylor! Add a sweater or jacket in late winter, and then frolic freely in the spring — just $297!
10. Team Jeans! This oversized denim shirt from Madewell is a versatile top that you can style on its own or as a layering piece — just $88!
11. Cool kicks! These Chuck Taylor platform sneakers give you the classic style with an extra lift — just $75!
12. Groovy, baby! This Free People long-sleeve flowy maxi dress belongs in a field of flowers — just $168!
13. The no. 1 bestseller in women’s flats on Amazon, these metallic ballet flats will add some pizzazz to your #OOTD. Comfy-chic! — originally $20, now just $18!
14. Long denim skirts are in this season, so embrace your slay era in this style from Reformation — just $168!
15. No one will believe you got this knit midi dress from Amazon! Featuring long sleeves, a side slit and a waist belt, this sweetheart dress is such a flattering find — just $39!
16. We once saw style icon Olivia Culpo wear this oversized blazer, so we bought this oversized blazer — just $60!
17. Pastels are big this spring! Add a pop of color to your feet with these pointed-toe kitten heels — just $60!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
The 12 Best Designer Clutches to Elevate Any Evening Ensemble
Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
17 Best Bodycon Winter Dresses That Hug Curves in All the Right Places
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!