With some of the biggest names in broadcast, cable and streaming television services on hand to fete their best and brightest, the 2019 Emmy Awards on Sunday, September 22, provided a night filled with pink and red dresses, totally original suits and glittering gowns. The best dressed of the night? The honor goes to our five picks: Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Regina King, Emilia Clarke, Naomi Watts and Zendaya.
5) Waller-Bridge wowed in a flowing beige Monique Lhuillier gown with a plunging, sequin adorned neckline. She accented her look with Altelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry.
4) King was a vision in a seafoam green Jason Wu gown with delicate straps on either side of the halter neckline, Irene Neuwirth jewelry, Christian Louboutin heels.
3) Clarke looked elegant in a cut-down-to-there Valentino dress with pockets, David Webb earrings and ring and Jimmy Choo’s Max platform sandals.
2) Watts brought a modern edge to a classic silhouette thanks to the sheer panels of her Dior Haute Couture number. She paired the gown with Platinum by Harry Winston jewels.
1) Zendaya slayed in a rich green corseted Vera Wang Collection frock, Brian Atwood shoes and Cartier jewels.
Watch the video to see them all up close!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!