And the winner is…
While we saw some pretty incredible looks on the 2020 Oscars red carpet Sunday, February 9, five ladies in particular stood out beyond the rest as the best dressed. And though they might not win a golden statue, we’re giving them a major celebration here at Stylish.
Keep scrolling to get all the details on their standout looks at the 92 Academy Awards.
5) King showed off her incredibly toned arms in an asymmetrical custom blush Atelier Versace, which she accessorized with Harry Winston jewelry and Stuart Weitzman shoes.
4) Who doesn’t love a little train?! Johansson’s custom silver Atelier Versace strapless dress featured incredible shimmery details that popped even more with the Forevermark jewelry.
3) Sleek, sophisticated and stunning, Zellweger wore a sparkly form-fitting custom Armani Privé white gown with David Webb ring.
2) Always one to nail a bold and beautiful look, Monáe wore a custom Ralph Lauren dress featuring a perfectly draped hood with Forevermark jewels. Embroidered with nearly 170,000 Swarovski crystals, it took over 600 hours to make.
1) Larson took first place in our Stylish hearts, donning a champagne sequin-embellished caped Celine by Hedi Slimane number.
Check out the video above to see all the up-close pieces that make the looks so flawless. For even more fashion moments from the Academy Awards, take a look at our gallery of all the stars who walked the 2020 red carpet.
Listen on Spotify to Get Tressed With Us to get the details of every hair love affair in Hollywood, from the hits and misses on the red carpet to your favorite celebrities’ street style ‘dos (and don’ts!)
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!