Chrissy Teigen is not one to hold back when discussing herself and her family. But there are some things she has never revealed. The model, who collaborated with Quay for a glasses line, told Us 25 things you might not know about her — including the first gift hubby John Legend bought her, the singer who always gets her dancing and her childhood celeb crushes. Read on to learn more about the hilarious 33-year-old Bring the Funny judge.
1. When I was a kid my favorite show was Are You Afraid of the Dark? I love scary stuff.
3. I get very sick of anything my kids [Luna, 3, and Miles, 15 months] watch on BabyTV. Everything’s so short and repetitive.
4. If I had to be seated next to a Real Housewife on a cross-country flight I’d like it to be Ramona [Singer]. She’d have pinot grigios with me.
5. I wouldn’t want to be stuck in an elevator with most of the [Real Housewives’] husbands.
6. I just learned you can get a Sausage McMuffin with Egg with two patties and cheese at McDonald’s. That changed me because I like to take the bread off and have a meatpatty sandwich.
7. I’m crazy about Q-tips.
8. The first gift John ever gave me was a cooking class at Sur la Table. He and I didn’t know that it would turn out to be my “thing.”
9. Other than Twitter and Instagram, the app I use most is called Kiddopia. It’s learning games, but it’s really a “shut your kids up” app.
10. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
11. I don’t like shopping for myself because shopping for my kids is so much more fun.
14. I love pork rinds and beef jerky. I like dipping those in the Thai sauces my mom makes.
15. We’re not a sweets family. We’re a savory family.
16. Once when I was young I overplucked my eyebrows so thin. They were like rainbows. I called them rain-brows.
17. I would love to be able to master cooking seafood. I’ve never cooked a full lobster before.
18. I love Dr. Pepper.
19. When I was pregnant, I lived off Wolfgang Puck’s [mocktail] Cracklin Rosie. It includes lychee, rosewater and soda water. I once took a swig of rosewater thinking it would be good on its own. I threw up immediately.
20. I try not to post anything on social media that would embarrass my kids too badly. Luna’s so grossed out by people kissing in movies, so anything lovey-dovey with Mom and Dad would embarrass her.
21. John is better at cooking eggs and pancakes than I am.
22. If I were an Olympian, I’d love to do the bobsled.
23. Dancing was never really my thing, but there are certain songs I hear in the car — usually by Rihanna — that make me want to go to a club.
24. My favorite Spice Girl is Baby Spice.
25. Dumb things make me laugh — like quick clips of Dr. Phil episodes or people falling on treadmills. The lighter it is, the funnier it is to me. We all need that right now!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!