Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Are maxi dresses the most comfortable frocks on the market? We would definitely say so! They’re typically long, flowy and seriously flattering — which is why we wanted to round up the best of the best ahead of the summer season.
You can wear a maxi dress for pretty much anything on your calendar, but it’s necessary to have the right style to suit the occasion. These 17 maxi dresses fit the bill for casual wear, dressier daytime events and more formal functions. Not only are you bound to stun in every single one of these dresses, you’re going to feel totally comfy in them too. Check them out below, and happy summer shopping!
17 Most Comfortable Maxi Dresses for Summer
Casual Everyday Maxi Dresses
1. This Amazon Essentials short-sleeve maxi dress may be a staple, but it’s great if you want to look put together and feel super comfortable!
5. Love tie-dye? This MakeMeChic maxi dress has tons of different patterns and colors available!
Dressier Daytime Maxi Dresses
6. This SheIn maxi dress has a stunning open back that creates a curve-hugging and fitted look.
8. This BerryGo wrap maxi dress is adjustable, so a personalized fit is easy to achieve!
10. This Sarin Mathews maxi dress has a low-key feel, but the ruffled, off-the-shoulder detail makes it a bit dressier!
11. The halter neckline and flowy fit of this PRETTYGARDEN polka dot dress make it a must for brunch or a backyard party!
Evening Maxi Dresses
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!