Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Crop tops are such a staple in our wardrobes, but there’s one major issue that bothers Us: All styles don’t work for every body type! Luckily, we can find tops that are universally flattering and look great on just about every frame. With that in mind, we set out to snag some of the best crop tops that any shopper can feel confident in.
When we don’t know what to wear, whether we’re going out on the town with friends or just having a casual day, a crop top and some high-waisted jeans is always a go-to look. We rounded up a slew of crop top options that will come in handy for any type of event. Keep reading to check out all of our favorite flattering picks!
17 Flattering Crop Tops for All Body Types
7. This VETIOR crop top has a wrap-style design that seriously cinches in the waist!
10. The floral pattern and accordion-style ruffle on the chiffon material make this ASTR the Label crop top totally unique!
11. We love the elegant off-the-shoulder design of this crop top from Open Edit — it’s the ultimate look for a romantic date night!
12. The SKIMS brand is all about embracing your body, and this fuzzy crop top is one of our favorites from the line!
13. Team this billowy crop top from WAYF with a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans to create a beautiful and flattering silhouette!
14. If you have a feminine and girly style, you’ll adore this ruffle top from Lulus!
15. The velour material that this off-the-shoulder top from Leith is made from looks beyond luxurious!
16. Shoppers are in love with the romantic vibes of this floral Reformation crop top!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!