Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The summer is winding down, and that means two different things this year. The first is obvious — that fall is on its way! It also means that some of Us are gearing up to return to the office. Many employers across the country are beginning the back-to-work transition after Labor Day, and it’s certainly a trending topic.
With all of that in mind, we’re shopping for new clothes that hit three different marks: Pieces that we can wear while it’s still hot outside, bring with us into the fall and style for office-appropriate outfits. Check out our finds below that nail exactly what we’re looking for!
17 Work-Appropriate Summer-to-Fall Transitional Pieces
Tops and Blouses
7. Team this adorable lace-trim sleeveless top from XIEERDUO with cigarette pants for work and jeans for a dressed-down look!
8. This Blooming Jelly short-sleeve blouse has adorable pom-pom details that we’re obsessed with!
10. Simple button-down tops like this Runcati version are closet essentials — we especially love the crisp white option!
Pants and Skirts
14. The slinky midi skirt look has been one of our favorite trends, and this leopard-print version from Keasmto is a hit!
16. This Exlura polka dot midi skirt is a favorite of thousands of shoppers — plus, it comes with pockets for added convenience!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!