Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Although the look is traditionally associated with summer, you can find boho-style pieces to wear during every season. Flowy dresses with a free-spirited feel can be worn year-round, and the fall is no exception!
In order to elevate your options, we rounded up a slew of stylish finds — ranging from mini to maxi dresses. Each of these dresses has at least a 3/4-sleeve length, so there’s slightly more coziness than a summer option. Plus, you can wear any of our picks with tights or knee-high boots if you need some extra warmth!
19 Boho-Style Dresses That Are Made for The Fall Season
2. We Also Love: If you need a dress that’s appropriate for the office and dinner, check out this frock from Halogen!
4. Bestselling Mini: Thousands of shoppers instantly fell for this fun and playful dress from Happy Sailed!
5. Favorite Romantic Dress: This dress from WAYF has beautiful sheer sleeves and a touch of metallic thread in the fabric. It’s ideal for a fall dinner date!
6. Best Lace Dress: The allover lace that this Halfisland dress is sporting is absolutely breathtaking!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: If you want a classic boho dress, this one from R.Vivimos is available in over 40 intricate floral prints!
8. We Also Love: This ASTR the Label midi dress is an updated version of the timeless boho look shoppers crave!
9. We Can’t Forget: The wildflower print on this NSR smocked waist dress gives it a more earthy, rustic feel!
10. Best Modest Dress: If you prefer to stay more covered-up, this dress from Charles Henry has a high neck with a small keyhole cutout. It shows just a touch of skin!
14. We Also Love: If you could convert any one of your staple summer boho dresses into a fall frock, we have a feeling it would look exactly like this one from PRETTYGARDEN!
15. We Can’t Forget: The flirty chiffon layers on this dress from Lost + Wander will make you want to twirl in it all day long!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!