Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Can we all admit that the weather has been weird and unpredictable lately? It’s pretty much a given at the start of a new season. Some days, it still feels like summer, and others have that crisp fall feel that we wait all year for. Eventually, the temps will even out and we’ll be cruising in the low-to-mid 60s — which is why we need the right fashion pieces that feel comfortable and cozy!
We’re not rocking extra thick sweaters just yet, but we can’t go out in thin tanks or camis. So, we rounded up a variety of tops and dresses for day and night that strike the balance between the two! Also, most of our picks are easy to layer with, so you can adjust them to your liking. Keep reading to shop!
19 Tops and Dresses That Are Perfect for Mild 60 Degree Weather
Casual Daytime Tops
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This long-sleeve crop top from Wild Meadow is ideal because the knit is lightweight, plus the material has tiny holes that make it seriously breathable!
2. We Also Love: We adore the feel of this loose top from SheIn — it’s like a cross between a casual long-sleeve tee and a sweater!
3. We Can’t Forget: The minimalist vibes and structure of this oversized top from SweatyRocks make it so much more than an everyday T-shirt.
4. Best Everyday Top: If you want to wear something basic and low-key, we adore this Amazon Essentials henley!
5. Best Upgraded Basic: This MIHOLL top has amazing lantern-style sleeves that are made from a breathable lace material!
Elevated Night-Out Tops
6. Our Absolute Favorite: We are totally obsessed with the ruched mesh long sleeves that this Florens top is sporting — it’s the epitome of sultry elegance!
7. We Also Love: This Kate Kasin blouse is the type of top that you can wear out to dinner with a mini skirt or cigarette pants for a professional office look!
9. Best Trendy Pick: The peplum look is super flattering, and this The Drop top nails the style thanks to its smocked bodice!
10. Best Staple Top: Blouses that have a loose and flowy fit like this one from Qearal are comfortable and versatile!
Low-Key Weekend Dresses
Date Night and Party Dresses
19. Best Summer-to-Fall Dress: This satin slip dress from Gmeitoey was a hit in the summer, and we can still wear it in the fall with all of our favorite boots and jackets!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!