Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’re the type of person who lives in your leggings, get excited. In fact, prepare to take notes — because we’ve really hooked you up this time. As you’re aware, wearing leggings is definitely easy — but knowing how to style them can be tricky at times!
If you’re looking for some fashion advice on how to rock leggings 24/7 this fall, check out all of the different pieces we’ve lined up below. We decided to focus on tops, sweaters and boots that will instantly upgrade even the most basic pair of bottoms. Keep reading and get your shopping started!
21 Fall Fashion Pieces That You Can Wear With Leggings
Boots and Booties
2. We Also Love: Western-style boots are trending, and you can giddy-up with these ankle booties from Amazon Essentials!
Tunic Tops and Blouses
8. Our Absolute Favorite: This EVELUST top is a classic tunic-style piece that anyone can dress up or down!
12. We Also Love: Shoppers are obsessed with the cutouts and overall aesthetic of this Isaac Liev top!
13. Best Top for a Night Out: This button-down from SheIn has gorgeous feminine touches that we’re swooning over!
14. We Also Love: The lace trim on this sleeveless top from SAMPEEL makes this basic feel a bit more elevated!
19. We Also Love: This LZZSWDT sweater has a grunge-inspired vibe that looks seriously cozy!
21. We Also Love: This ANRABESS sweater is the ultimate example of what a knit tunic looks like, and we adore the mock neck up top!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!