Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We hate to be the one to tell you that summertime is coming to a close. We know, we know — it just started! Alas, we’re no longer shopping strictly for the heat as autumn approaches, but there is a transitional period before sweater weather really picks up.
You can still get away with rocking summer dresses in the fall — especially right at the start of the season. We found a variety of dresses that fit the bill, and when the weather does get colder, you can throw a jacket over any of these frocks and look equally as fresh. Keep reading to check them out — and happy shopping!
21 Loose and Comfortable Dresses That We’re Wearing Into Fall
4. Over 33,000 shoppers are head over heels in love with this adorable Amoretu mini dress!
5. This ECOWISH shift dress has pom-pom embroidery that gives it some fun texture!
14. A tank knit dress like this ribbed one from The Drop is a staple for any wardrobe, no matter what your personal style aesthetic is!
16. This Amazon Essentials dress has a universally flattering design, so pick whichever color your closet desires!
18. Another excellent shirt dress look is this one from OLUOLIN —it’s a bit more relaxed and casual!
20. This ZESICA wrap maxi dress would also look amazing teamed with a leather or denim jacket!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!