Channel Bachelorette Katie Thurston’s Rainbow Dress Look for Just $21

katie-thurston
Katie Thurston. Courtesy of Katie Thurston/Instagram

Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

There are so many reasons we love watching The Bachelorette. We love watching the romances grow — and the bromances — we love the drama, we love the extravagant dates and, most importantly, we love the fashion. Our current beloved Bachelorette, Katie Thurston, has definitely been killing it this season!

Thurston doesn’t need the show’s stylist and glam squad to impress Us though. Just the other day she stepped out for dinner at Craig’s in West Hollywood, and we were instantly obsessed with her rainbow-striped summer dress. We still have plenty of summer left ahead of us, so we zipped over to Amazon and searched to find a similar dress we could buy for ourselves!

katie-thurston-striped-dress-rainbow
The Bachelorette star Katie Thurston arriving for dinner at Craig’s in West Hollywood on July 18, 2021. twoeyephotos/MEGA
See it!

Get the GOOTUCH V-Neck Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Swing Dress With Pockets (originally $23) for just $21 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, July 22, 2021, but are subject to change.

This GOOTUCH dress we found on Amazon was a fast winner. Looks-wise, it had the vibe in the bag with its vertical and bright rainbow stripes, but it impressed with its quality too. It’s made of 95% cotton, so it’s skin-friendly, lightweight and breathable — a.k.a. perfect for summer. That remaining 5%? Spandex! Who doesn’t love a little stretch?

Like Thurston’s dress, this piece has a V-neckline and spaghetti straps. These straps are even adjustable, which is always a plus. Shoppers love the neckline because it doesn’t plunge too low, and we love that it has a wrap look without the actual hassle of a wrap, especially paired with that wide, waist-cinching waistband!

katie-thurston-striped-dress
The Bachelorette star Katie Thurston arriving for dinner at Craig’s in West Hollywood on July 18, 2021. twoeyephotos/MEGA
See it!

Get the GOOTUCH V-Neck Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Swing Dress With Pockets (originally $23) for just $21 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, July 22, 2021, but are subject to change.

This midi dress is more fitted up top, but the skirt portion is looser and a little swingy. It also has side pockets! They’re even spacious enough to actually be functional.

Styling this dress is easy because it already takes care of all of the colors and patterns. Thurston wore nude sandals with hers, carrying a large neutral tote to match. You could do the same with the Amazon version, or you could match up with one of the many colors of its stripes. You could always stick with simple black too. It’s hard to look mismatched when you’ve got the rainbow on your side!

If you want to go beyond the rainbow, this dress is actually available in over 20 other colors and patterns as well. Grab a floral, a leopard print, a solid or even something that’s half solid, half printed. Check them all out over on Amazon!

See it!

Get the GOOTUCH V-Neck Adjustable Spaghetti Strap Swing Dress With Pockets (originally $23) for just $21 at Amazon! Please note, prices are accurate at the date of publication, July 22, 2021, but are subject to change.

kristin-cavallari-wide-leg-yellow-satin-pants

These Satin Pants Are Super Similar to Kristin Cavallari’s Sold-Out Pair

Read article

Not your style? Shop more from GOOTUCH here and explore more dresses here! Don’t forget to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!

This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.

The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!

For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!