Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
While the fall season is all about sweater weather, spring is the time to celebrate skirts! After a freezing few months, our legs deserve to shine in some of the most popular skirt styles on the market.
We may have a few go-to options in our closets, but we’re in the mood for more. Interested? We’ve rounded up our favorite finds from Amazon, and they’re all under $50. Best of all, these budget-friendly beauties look far more expensive than their current price tags. Get into the swing of spring with these chic skirts below!
21 Best Spring-Ready Skirts On Amazon
2. We Also Love: This ribbed knit skirt from SheIn is ultra-comfortable and cozy, and you can dress it up or down to fit your aesthetic!
6. We Also Love: This Lock and Love maxi is essentially yoga pants in skirt form. The material is super stretchy, and we love the casual fold-over waist!
9. We Also Love: This midi skirt from Grace Karin makes the classic wrap style a bit more elegant, and it’s easy to dress up or down.
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Levi’s jeans are the gold standard when it comes to denim, and this simple high-waisted distressed skirt is our everyday go-to!
12. We Also Love: We know that denim skirts are usually short, but why not try a longer one? This version from Jessica London will look amazing with crop tops for the spring and summer!
15. We Also Love: A lot of boho-style skirts can look similar, but this option from SheIn is definitely different. The high slit on the side is adorned with tassel trim, which complements the geometric prints beautifully!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: This faux-leather midi skirt from SweatyRocks is incredible. We love the ruching, and the material that it’s made from immediately makes it look so classy!
17. We Also Love: For a classic look, an A-line flared skirt like this one from Belle Poque is a safe bet. It’s high-waisted and has a beautiful bow that helps cinch your waist for the most flattering shape.
20. We Also Love: Skater skirts always look great, and you can style a simple version like this one from Urban Coco in any way that you want!
21. We Also Love: This basic midi skirt from SweatyRocks is casual and comfortable. You’ll wear it on repeat all spring (and summer) long!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!