Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Winter? We’re over it! Once February comes to an end, it’s already spring in our minds. The weather may or may not reflect that on any given day, but that doesn’t mean we can’t — at the very least — start shopping for new spring and summer clothing!
Our top shopping destination? Amazon. You can buy pretty much everything under the sun from Amazon, but once you discover it for the ultimate fashion hub that it is, your entire wardrobe is going to change — all without your wallet taking any kind of significant hit. We’ve picked out 21 spring fashion finds that are available on Amazon right now, and they all start under $50 — with many starting way, way below that. Check them out below!
21 Best Spring-Ready Amazon Fashion Items
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This CUPSHE one-piece is so flattering and we’re obsessed with the ruffle at the neckline!
2. We Also Love: The lace details of this Utyful bikini are perfection — as are the waist-cinching, high-rise bottoms!
3. We Also Love: Can’t decide between a one-piece and a bikini? Check out this Meyeeka monokini!
Check out all women’s swimwear at Amazon here!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Spring means floral, and floral means this boho-chic Milumia dress!
5. We Also Love: For a maxi dress that makes a statement, this bestselling Yidarton dress is the way to go!
6. We Also Love: Faux-wrap styles keep getting dressed easy while still offering that flattering effect. This Amazon Essentials dress is our pick!
Check out all women’s dresses at Amazon here!
Women’s Tank Tops and Camis
7. Our Absolute Favorite: A cute cami…but make it velvet. That’s what this SheIn top is all about!
8. We Also Love: This SweatyRocks tank comes in so many colors and says “Always Hungry.” We know we can relate!
9. We Also Love: This Fekermia tank has a longer length with an asymmetric hem, giving it a tunic look that’s great for pairing with leggings!
Check out all women’s tank top and camis at Amazon here!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Spring is still prime leggings season, and that means we’ll be rocking these velvety-soft Felina leggings as often as possible!
11. We Also Love: For athletic leggings, we’ll be turning to this The Gym People pair, cropped for the warmer weather!
12. We Also Love: These SEASUM leggings went viral for a reason. For a sculpted, perfect peach-booty effect, don’t miss these!
Check out all women’s leggings at Amazon here!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: These Elapsy shorts are the perfect middle ground between comfy and cute!
14. We Also Love: For a classic pair of lightly frayed denim shorts, this Levi’s pair is a must!
15. We Also Love: These scalloped MakeMeChic shorts can be dressed up or worn to the beach or pool!
Check out all women’s shorts at Amazon here!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: We have to go with these ONCAI sandals with a Birkenstock look (but a way lower price)!
17. We Also Love: Everyone needs a pair of comfy Adidas slides in their life, right?
18. We Also Love: These Amazon Essentials sandals can be dressed up or down with ease!
Check out all women’s sandals at Amazon here!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Warmer weather means keeping things light and airy, which is why this adorable cotton OnGossamer bralette is a wardrobe essential for Us!
20. We Also Love: No bralette list is ever truly complete without this classic Calvin Klein style!
21. We Also Love: You’ll want to show this Astylish bralette off, maybe peeking out from under a blazer!
Check out all women’s bralettes at Amazon here!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!