Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Blazers are one of spring and summer’s biggest trends, and we’re already spotting A-listers like Hailey Bieber embracing the aesthetic. But how do you know which style and fit will be the most flattering for you?
There are a variety of blazers on the market, and many of them serve different functions. Cropped blazers are the perfect match for high-waisted jeans or pants because they highlight the waist, and looser, oversized blazers can flatter you just as fabulously. Fitted blazers are ideal if you’re looking to create an hourglass shape, and a blazer dress is the ultimate option for a bold fashionista! Keep reading to see our top blazer picks for the season, and score one for yourself now!
21 Slimming and Flattering Blazers for Spring and Summer
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This long blazer from Sugar Lips has the chicest minimalistic look, and the light lilac shade is divine!
2. We Also Love: We’re obsessed with the extra long length of this blazer from TYQQU, which extends about halfway down the thigh.
7. Our Absolute Favorite: The angled points on the front hem of this Hybrid & Company blazer provide a seriously slimming effect!
8. We Also Love: This Allegra K cropped collarless blazer’s length hits right around the smallest part of the waist, and looks amazing with high-waisted pants!
9. We Also Love: We’re loving the casual vibes of the draped collar and open-front style of this cropped blazer from Awesome21.
11. We Also Love: This Hybrid & Company cropped blazer has a ruffle along the hem that exudes a flattering peplum vibe!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: The timeless cut and design of this Auliné Collection blazer makes it a hit with Amazon shoppers — and with Us!
15. We Also Love: This Urban CoCo blazer is the perfect example of a traditional blazer with modern touches.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!