We’re always looking for ways to improve our skin and beauty routines. The problem? We don’t really know where to start. See, with so many products on the market and new releases hitting Us daily, it’s impossible to know what’s hype and what’s actually worth the hype.
Looking to alleviate all of those endless struggles? We’ve found one simple solution! It’s this all-inclusive beauty box. This box is handpicked by a panel of experts to bring Us the latest-and-greatest products in beauty. So, when we go to add a few new products into the mix? This $25 box will make it as easy as Sunday morning!
The BeautyFIX Sunday Morning in a Box is a complete gamechanger. It’s the risk-free way to introduce a few new products into our routines, with zero of the commitment. Instead, we can test-and-trial a few “small samples” all from the comfort of our own homes. There is everything from travel-sized to full-size. And the best part? They’re all valued at over $100, and we’re getting them for just $25! Talk about the ultimate win-win, right? Right! Or at least, according to it reviewers it is. Many of them loved how “high-quality” the monthly products were and were shocked to find themselves gravitating outside their comfort zones. What exactly were many of the reviewers gravitating toward?
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask (1 sheet): This aloe sheet mask is great for anyone dealing with dry or combination skin types. It looks to alleviate hypersensitivity, enlarged pores, sun damage and dryness, and even puffiness too!
- Dermstore Spa Headband (1-piece): Love anything skin and beauty-related but hate when those products get into our hair? Us too, and that’s why we’re loving this luxe waffle headband. It’ll keep hair in place during any routine.
- SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 (o.25 oz): This antioxidant-based sunscreen will protect skin from sun damage and prevent (and further reduce) the visible signs of aging too!
- SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight (4 ml): This overnight cream was formulated with 10 percent glycolic acid and looks to promote a brighter, clear-looking skin tone and texture.
- Dermalogica Sounds Sleep Cocoon (0.34 oz): This lightweight overnight cream will diminish the appearance of any tired, dull skin and promote our most beautiful complexion yet. . . . all while we sleep!
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (1 oz): This translucent dry shampoo is perfect for anyone who’s looking to absorb any of that unflattering product buildup and oil and leave Us will fresh-looking hair!
- Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Priming Leave-in Conditioner (0.85 oz): This leave-in conditioner will offer hair thermal protection when applying any flat iron or straightener, as well as work to correct any current damage.
- NeoStrata Intensive Eye Therapy (5 grams): This anti-aging eye treatment will smooth out any rough delicate skin while working overtime to hydrate and moisture it too.
- AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream (40 ml): This moisturizing hand cream will keep our skin looking soft and ageless as ever.
- Dermelect Microfacial Exfoliating Masque (0.5. fl oz.): This exfoliating face mask is excellent for anyone looking to remove dirt and oil from their skin while minimizing pores and hydrating skin!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer (4ml): This primer works overtime to hydrate our skin when applied directly to our faces.
- Tocca Giulietta (1.5 ml): This women’s perfume is the fruity and floral-inspired fragrance we’re all in need of!
- skyn ICELAND Deluxe Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels (1 pair): This award-winning eye gel, is the age-defying treatment that’s suitable for those delicate, under-eye areas!
Not your style? Check out additional BeautyFix items available at Dermstore here!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on Youtube!