Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’re a fan of neutrals and love open-front sweaters (and who isn’t?), today is your lucky day! We took both of these two details into consideration while shopping for new necessary knits, and found some incredible options you’re bound to adore.
From cropped styles to luxurious maxi knits, we’re pretty sure we’ve covered every style of sweater under the sun. Check out our roundup below and stock up on these spring knits while they’re still in stock!
Our Absolute Favorite: We fell for this sweater almost instantly for more reason than one. It’s such a solid lightweight layer for the spring and is supremely versatile, — it also totally channels the balletcore aesthetic which is rising in popularity.
More cropped open-front sweaters we love:
- Topshop Stretch Cotton Rib Cardigan & Camisole Set — $41 at Nordstrom!
- NIC+ZOE Convertible Cardigan — $98 at Nordstrom!
- Creative Mimesis Women’s Bolero 3/4 Sleeve Cropped Cardigan — starting at $23 on Amazon!
- MakeMeChic Women’s Casual Open Front Ribbed Knit Cardigan — $29 on Amazon!
- XUNZRLN Women’s Open Front Bolero Shrug — $25 on Amazon!
- GRACE KARIN Women’s 3/4 Sleeve Open Front Scalloped Knit Cardigan — $31 on Amazon!
Our Absolute Favorite: Although this sweater comes from a loungewear brand, this knit feels elegant enough to team with fancier looks! This ultra-cozy and soft sweater will make you feel like you’re on cloud nine wherever you go. It’s available in cream, but we’re partial to this dreamy pewter hue! Barefoot Dreams has done it again, people.
More mid-length open-front sweaters we love:
- Zella Amazing Cocoon Cardigan — originally $89, now $53 at Nordstrom!
- Vince Camuto Herringbone Cardigan — $99 at Nordstrom!
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Lightweight Open-Front Cardigan — starting at $22 on Amazon!
- ZESICA Women’s Long Sleeve Open Front Sweater — starting at $30 on Amazon!
- Urban CoCo Women’s Drape Front Open Cardigan — $22 on Amazon!
- Hotouch Lightweight Crochet Cardigan — starting at $29 on Amazon!
Our Absolute Favorite: This is the type of boho knit which we love the most! Instead of going for a patterned sweater, which is fairly typical, this cardigan keeps it simple. It has a slouchy feel, is available in a solid shade and has a whimsical touch thanks to the tassels which ring true to the boho-chic aesthetic. Shoppers add that the extra long length makes it feel super luxurious. Divine!
More maxi open-front sweaters we love:
- Vince Camuto Open Stitch Duster — $109 at Nordstrom!
- Free People Hudson Maxi Cardigan — originally $198, now $109 at Nordstrom!
- Topshop Zebra Print Maxi Cardigan — originally $78, now $62 at Nordstrom!
- UGG Judith Long Cardigan — $148 at Nordstrom!
- Bluetime Women Floor Length Open Front Drape Cardigan — starting at $10 at Amazon!
- ZIWOCH Women’s Long Cable Knit Cardigan — starting at $15 on Amazon!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- 10 of the Best Collagen-Boosting Face Creams and Treatments for Ageless Skin
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- 17 Vacation-Friendly Dresses That Are Perfect for Spring
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!