Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Each fall, fashionistas pull out their most stylish ‘fits in the name of transitional weather. ‘Tis the season for chunky knits and plush, soft fabrics like cashmere. Cuddly scarves and smooth sweaters become go-to options when styling out fall fashion. Best of all, you can snag most cashmere-feel essentials without paying a hefty price tag!
We searched the popular places across the ‘net (Amazon, Nordstrom, etc… you know the vibes) for the best cashmere-like sweaters, cardigans, shirts and accessories to help you build your collection. Scroll ahead for our top picks for sumptuous staples that are soft to the touch!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: You’ll stay warm around the clock in this long-sleeve sweater. No one will believe you snagged it for under $20!
2. We Also Love: This button-down sweater is so versatile. Wear it closed like an ordinary knit, or switch it up and leave it open like a cardigan.
4. Bright stars: Colorful stars adorn this classic white sweater, and it’s ideal for your autumn-time adventures.
6. Glitz and glam: You’ll shine like a star thanks to silver specks of glitter. Along with being oh-so-cute, this mock neck pullover is also sourced from recycled cashmere and wool yarns.
7. Show and tell: If you want to put a little skin on display, snag this lightweight wool shirt and give a little glimpse of your arms thanks to subtle cut-outs.
8. Textured stripes: This Nordstrom Signature open-front cardigan is a pricier option, but talk about bang for your buck. You’ll be serving cozy vibes courtesy of wool and cashmere fibers for years to come!
9. Light and airy: Cardigans are ideal for layering. Style this lightweight option with a white blouse and jeans for a chic outfit.
10. Oversized and roomy: This cardigan is one of Amazon’s top picks for thick cardigans for women. It goes well with everything from essential tanks and graphic T-shirts to turtlenecks.
11. There’s no such thing as overdressed: Wow! We’re loving this black and white striped cardigan. Gold button details give the jacket a more formal look!
12. Cheater, cheater, outfit repeater: You won’t want to take off this short-sleeve wool top. Bright pops of apple (red) are perfectly paired with latte (nude) to create the ultimate fall-approved color combo.
13. Business Babe: Everyone will know you’re ready to work when you rock this cashmere T-shirt underneath a blazer.
14. Everyday wear: This lightweight shirt fits the bill no matter where you’re headed. Plus, it’s thin enough to comfortably rock when you wear a rain jacket or blazer.
15. Pay the cost: Sometimes, you have to cough over coins to ensure extra quality. This $85 top is made from 85% merino wool and 16% cashmere fibers. It’s lightweight and features yarn, making it less prone to snagging and peeling.
17. Bundle up: Use this wrap-around shawl to stay warm this fall.
18. Rosettes aren’t always red: Rosettes are the ultimate influencer-approved detail. You’ll look fab in this rosette beanie!
19. Protect your neck: Channel the oversized accessory king Lenny Kravitz with this stylish oversized scarf.
20. Don’t forget to grab: This cuffed knit beanie will keep your head nice and warm when winter weather gets frightful!
21. Walking on a cloud: Your feet deserve to feel soft, plush fabrics too. These cashmere socks come in four fun colors!
Not done shopping yet? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!