Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
With the weather warming up, it’s time to start wearing skirts more often — but we’re not breaking out the minis just yet. Maxis are the perfect start-of-spring style to wear if you’re in a skirt mood, and if you’re in the market for a new addition, we’ve got you covered!
We specifically looked for options which can help hide the lower belly area. Flowy boho skirts easily streamline your silhouette, but we also discovered garments which have a slimmer silhouette work just as well too. If you’re pumped about breaking out your skirts, check out our current favorite maxis below!
Slimmer Fit Maxi Skirts
1. Side ruching is always a great detail to look for if you want a slimming style, and this SheIn skirt has it from top to bottom — $23 at Amazon!
2. Skirts with side-tie wrap details like this one from Witsmile are the best styles to reach for no matter what the occasion — starting at $22 on Amazon!
3. This faux-leather skirt from EDIKTED has a slit down the middle which gives it some added edge, but it also opens the skirt up to create a slimming effect — $78 at Nordstrom!
4. Even though this & Other Stories satin skirt does flare out at the bottom, it has a sleeker silhouette, but it’s loose where it needs to be — $119 at Nordstrom!
5. This simple Urban CoCo maxi is basically what a pair of yoga pants would look like if they were converted into a skirt — starting at $25 on Amazon!
6. The way this SheIn skirt is draped adds slimming ruching in all of the right places — $38 at Amazon!
7. Reviewers say they’re impressed with this Kosher skirt because it’s so simple… yet seriously flattering — starting at $32 on Amazon!
Flowy Boho Maxi Skirts
8. High-low styles may be making a comeback, and we’re definitely digging the vibes of this maxi from Allsaints — $215 at Nordstrom!
9. We’re in love with the dreamy print on this tiered skirt from French Connection — $88 at Nordstrom!
10. Not many tiered maxi skirts have a slit on them, but this one from WAYF does — it seriously looks amazing — $95 at Nordstrom!
11. Get into the cargo trend by rocking this epic skirt from EDIKTED — $86 at Nordstrom!
12. The mixed floral prints on this Free People skirt have a surprisingly slimming effect — $148 at Nordstrom!
13. This Splendid maxi skirt is super simple and ideal if you’re not a fan of more elaborate styles — $30 at Nordstrom!
14. We think the high-low style teamed with the wider waistband on this Zwurew skirt make for a winning combo — $32 at Amazon!
15. Shoppers cannot stop raving about how gorgeous this SweatyRocks skirt is and how well it pairs with a ton of different tops — starting at $27 on Amazon!
16. When you buy this MEROKEETY tiered skirt, you also get a cute matching crop top, and they look incredible together — starting at $39 on Amazon!
17. You can’t get more boho than this EARKOHA maxi skirt which features beautiful and eclectic prints — starting at $30 on Amazon!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
- 12 Best Cellulite Body Massagers to Smooth Out Your Skin — Starting at $6
- The Best Detangling Brushes for Curly Hair — Starting at Just $7
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!