Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
What’s more fabulous than donning a dress in the springtime? The glorious garments have a place in all of our year-round wardrobes, but feel particularly apt in these mild months. Dresses offer endless variety — for example, we might opt to wear maxi styles in the chilly March breeze, but when the temperatures heat up, we can show off some leg in a mini. Oh, but let’s not sleep on a midi for any occasion!
Regardless of what type of dress you’re looking for, we have a top choice for you to pick up below. Now let’s get ready to celebrate the season!
17 Feel-Good Spring Dresses to Celebrate Spring In
1. Our Absolute Favorite: Strut your stuff with confidence in this adorable ruched dress from No Boundaries — just $13 at Walmart!
2. We Also Love: Feel romantic and fiercely feminine when you wear this ruffly AlvaQ swing dress — starting at $28 on Amazon!
3. We Can’t Forget: This Free Assembly shift dress can be styled for both casual and formal events alike — available for $32 at Walmart!
4. Trendy Preppy Pick: We adore the bright pastel plaid print on this little BP. number, which instantly gives it a modern vibe — on sale for $18 at Nordstrom!
5. Shopper Dress Obsession: Reviewers say that they’re ordering this flirty Scoop dress in every single color — $32 at Walmart!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: If we looked up “quintessential spring dress” in the style dictionary, this ECOWISH midi would probably pop up — starting at $36 on Amazon!
7. We Also Love: On casual weekends spent outside, this Berydress midi is the ideal simple style to wear — starting at $20 on Amazon!
8. We Can’t Forget: If you have a spring wedding or any type of party coming up, this lace Lulus dress is the piece you’ll want to wear — $78 at Nordstrom!
9. Best Low-Key Dress: Stay cozy and cool while wearing this sleeveless Free Assembly knit dress if you’re going for a relaxed vibe — $28 at Walmart!
10. Day-to-Night Style: This ASTR the Label puff-sleeve tiered dress is the most fantastic frock to wear for any type of function — $89 at Nordstrom!
11. Favorite Shirtdress Pick: The springtime and shirtdresses are two peas in a pod, and we’re totally loving this version from Caslon — starting at $69 at Nordstrom!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: Shoppers say this maxi from The Drop is an “all-around perfect dress” for everyday wear — starting at $35 on Amazon!
13. We Also Love: If you want to wear a dress without a jacket, this long-sleeve maxi from PRETTYGARDEN is your best bet — starting at $27 on Amazon!
14. We Can’t Forget: You’ll want to twirl nonstop while wearing this ultra-flowy dress from Miessial — starting at $37 on Amazon!
15. Must-Have Peasant Dress: The design of this R.Vivimos maxi is the absolute epitome of feminine style — $36 on Amazon!
16. Best Casual Maxi: This dress from Scoop is cut in a simple tank style and has an added side-tie wrap detail to give it some extra oomph — $38 at Walmart!
17. Favorite Button-Down Style: We love that you can wear this Sopliagon collared maxi as a dress or just leave it open and layer it over a simple ensemble — starting at $28 on Amazon!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles:
- If You Think You Can’t Wear Bodycon Dresses, This Ruched Find Will Change Your Mind
- 21 Must-Have Dresses With Pockets for Spring and Summer
- Walmart Has the Quintessential Spring Dress to Wear This Year
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!