Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Have you ever left the house and thought that your outfit could have used a little something extra? Sometimes that’s a show-stopping pair of earrings, or maybe it’s a sleek shoe that ties the ensemble together — but either way, it happens to Us a lot. One of the best parts about summertime, however, is that all it takes is a kimono to instantly upgrade an #OOTD!
Whether you’re wearing a kimono as a bikini cover-up or simply to add more flair to whatever you’re wearing, we found a slew of chic options that are ready for you to shop! Check them out below, and prepare to look fabulous all summer long!
17 Amazing Kimonos for Spring and Summer
3. If you just want a simple, short cover-up that makes you feel comfortable stepping off the beach in a bikini, this Hibluco piece is an amazing choice.
6. This OLRAIN chiffon kimono is another strong choice if you just want to add a little something to your glam bathing suit look!
8. If you need a serious bikini cover-up that’s going to make a splash, this maxi version from SweatyRocks is a must-buy!
10. The midi length of this Zoye Chen kimono is an excellent complement to classic bikinis.
12. The pom-pom tassels on this printed cover-up from Genovega are swoon-worthy!
15. This Romwe kimono is a timeless take on the trend — obsessed is an understatement!
16. This Anna-Kaci lacy kimono can amp up any type of simple ensemble to make it look more elegant!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!