Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Minimalist style is all about clean lines, simple designs and a pared-down aesthetic. Some shoppers may dismiss the concept as basic, but many of Us find it to be incredibly chic! If this sounds like a trend you’re interested in, you’re in luck. We have a variety of options for you to shop below — from dresses, to pants and even coats. Your sophisticated winter wardrobe is only a few clicks away!
Tops and Sweaters
1. This staple Calvin Klein top features long mesh sleeves, which look both sleek and edgy at the same time — $60 at Macy’s!
2. We’re obsessed with the way this Alfani long-sleeve top is ruched on the side, creating a draped effect that’s beyond flattering — originally $60, now on sale for $30 at Nordstrom!
3. Much like the top we just mentioned, this one-shoulder crop top from LYANER has ruching all over which looks absolutely stunning — just $19 at Amazon!
4. There’s something effortlessly chic about a skintight, turtleneck top like this long-sleeve from Halogen — starting at $16 at Nordstrom!
5. To say we’re obsessed with this Topshop oversized turtleneck sweater would be a major understatement — $45 at Nordstrom!
Pants and Skirts
6. Basic black pants, like this pair from NYDJ, are a timeless wardrobe essential — and this particular pant is made from a shaping material to give you a beautiful silhouette — $89 at Nordstrom!
7. This knit midi skirt from Open Edit is as simple and minimalist as it gets, and we adore the different color options — $55 at Nordstrom!
8. These Topshop Relaxed pants may be the most comfortable, professional-looking bottoms out there — $71 at Nordstrom!
9. The instant we spotted these Open Edit faux-leather wide-leg pants, we knew they were a hit — $59 at Nordstrom!
10. Given our obsession with faux-leather styles, we had to include this adorable A-line miniskirt from Tagoo — $49 at Amazon!
11. Though this sweater dress from Charles Henry is fairly simple, the puff sleeves add a special touch to the streamlined look — $89 at Nordstrom!
12. This dress from Calvin Klein has a mock neck top and a faux-leather flare skirt separated with a belt — $93 at Macy’s!
13. Another great dress featuring a belt is this one from And Now This. It’s made from an ultra-comfortable ribbed knit material — $30 at Macy’s!
14. The loose design of this Steve Madden sweater dress guarantees it’s comfy and cozy — $39 at Nordstrom!
15. There are endless outfit opportunities when you have this sleeveless maxi sweater dress from Topshop on deck — $63 at Nordstrom!
16. Shoppers say they can’t get enough of this long-sleeve bodycon maxi dress from SKIMS — $88 at Nordstrom!
Coats and Jackets
17. You’re going to rock this beautiful Sam Edelman wool coat with every outfit once the weather gets cooler — originally $240, now $150 at Nordstrom!
18. If you’re looking for different type of leather moto jacket, this elegant style from Fjackets is an excellent alternative — $179 at Amazon!
19. Shirt jackets are ideal for the start of fall, and we love this elevated vegan leather version from The Drop — $48 at Amazon!
20. Though this Dnuri belted coat has a straightforward design, the extra long length adds a touch of drama — starting at $22 at Amazon!
21. A cape coat, like this one from Calvin Klein, has the power to make you feel like a ’60s starlet — originally $300, now $135 at Macy’s!
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles below:
- 11 Best Boyfriend Jeans That Hug Your Curves
- The Best Designer Crossbody Bags That You Will Wear for Years
- 21 Mega-Stylish Fall Jackets to Shop That Aren’t Leather
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!