Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
As a ‘90s baby, I’ll always be nostalgic over the decade of my youth. I know I may be biased, but that era was iconic in so many ways. First of all, the entertainment was epic. Friends! Titanic! The Parent Trap! Pretty much every Disney movie ever (Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King and Toy Story, to name a few)! Blockbuster was the place to be on the weekend — and how could we forget the age of the boy band? I was personally Team NSYNC, but Backstreet Boys were larger than life. I’m still obsessed with ‘90s music —Britney Spears, the Spice Girls and Shania Twain were my heroes back in the day.
Then, of course, there’s ‘90s fashion. Effortlessly cool and oversized, everyone looked good without trying too hard. And thanks to my personal favorite store Limited Too, we also saw the rise of the baby tee (Did I wear a shirt that said “Hot Shot” across the front? Absolutely). Today, everything old is new again — the ‘90s aesthetic is back in style! We broke down this retro revival by category, from clothing to accessories. Keep up with the trend by shopping these 21 vintage-inspired finds for fall!
1. Monkey business! This Paul frank tee totally takes Us back to the ‘90s — originally $30, now just $20!
3. All that and a bag of chips! Remember the glory days of ‘90s Nickelodeon? This All That tee is the ultimate throwback — originally $30, now just $20!
4. Flirty in flannel! This plaid shirt is the perfect layering piece for a fall tailgate — just $22!
7. “The best jeans.” “Fits like a glove.” “They also make my butt look amazing.” Just a few of the glowing reviews for these light-wash Agolde jeans — just $198!
11. To quote Shania Twain, “Men’s shirts, short skirts!” This Levi’s denim skirt is mini but mighty — just $80!
Looking for additional ways to elevate your closet? Check out more picks below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!