Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We love the styling opportunities that fall brings, but the colder and colder it gets, the harder and harder it becomes to put together a chic look. Why? Because we don’t want to get out from under our fuzzy blankets and put on something “real”!
We all know that fall means sweater weather, but some sweaters cling or are made with scratchy yarn. We want one that feels like wearing a blanket — but still looks cute. We’ve found 17 pullover sweaters, cardigans and shawls below so you can stay comfy too!
1. Our Absolute Favorite: The long, asymmetrical hem of this BTFBM turtleneck is so blanket-like, but luckily, it’s also undeniably stylish!
2. We Also Love: We want to make this Lillusory sweater our own personal cocoon! Extra points for the ribbed knit!
3. We Can’t Forget: The batwing sleeves of this other Lillusory sweater captured our attention, and the color selection kept it!
4. Doubles as a Dress: Skip the pants! This Prettygarden sweater dress doesn’t need them. Feel free to add fleece leggings though!
5. Bonus: We’re obsessed with the tall ribbing on the hems and cuffs of this Merokeety pullover!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: Who even needs a blanket when you have this longline Merokeety waffle-knit sweater in your arsenal?
7. We Also Love: If you’re a big fan of the warmth and coziness of chunky knits, don’t skip over this Caracilia maxi cardigan!
8. We Can’t Forget: Simple, versatile, affordable and extremely wearable, this long Verdusa cardigan is a must-buy for pretty much anyone!
9. Worth the Splurge: When it comes to being a cozy queen, there’s no beating this Barefoot Dreams cardigan!
10. Pass the Popcorn: The fuzzy, popcorn knit on this Merokeety cardigan is visually cute and texturally dreamy. Love!
11. Bonus: Oh, how we love the velvety feeling and warmth of chenille. This 7 Jeans cardigan is a dream!
12. Our Absolute Favorite: A shawl is essentially a blanket in the first place, but the best ones don’t look like one. With thousands of ratings, this reversible, windowpane-print Moss Rose shawl is a winner. We love the closure strap!
13. We Also Love: Doesn’t this Lacavocor shawl come in the best fall shades? The perfect layer to finish every outfit!
14. We Can’t Forget: Like a flannel throw, this Vimpunec shawl is pretty in plaid and so, so comfy!
15. Cashmere Queen: If you’re okay with spending a little more, there are few things we’d recommend more for your wardrobe than cashmere. This wildly soft Manio Cashmere shawl is so sophisticated!
16. Extra Fuzzy: If you want to feel like you’re wrapping yourself up in a cloud, this Demdaco shawl is the way to go. It comes packaged for gifting too!
17. Bonus: Last but not least is this fringe-detailed Sy Soul Young shawl. The dainty pattern is everything!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!