Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Swimsuit season is upon Us! We couldn’t be happier about all of the upcoming fun in the sun, but we have to be honest with you — our bathing suit game is in dire need of an upgrade.
We love shopping for new bathing suits every year, and this time around, the boho-chic vibe is our goal. Feel the same way? Then prepare to be excited — we picked out our 17 favorite options for your shopping convenience. We know you’re going to love these suits just as much as we do, so let’s get to it!
Our 17 Absolute Favorite Boho Swimsuits for Summer
2. This string bikini set from SweatyRocks comes in classic paisley prints that are very true to the boho aesthetic.
3. We adore how this ZAFUl two-piece incorporates paisley prints in a patchwork style. Shabby chic!
5. The tropical print on this stunning, strappy one-piece from Lucky Brand is divine!
6. CUPSHE knows what they’re doing when it comes to swimwear, and this bestselling one-piece proves that! It has a sultry, deep-V neckline that’s adorned with intricate lace for dramatic effect.
7. The off-the-shoulder look is one of our favorite styles, and this Tempt Me two-piece bikini does it so well!
8. This one-piece suit from Kenneth Cole has see-through panels that are expertly placed to slim out your figure!
11. This ZAFUL bikini has an adorable tie-front bandeau top that looks incredibly flattering, and we’re also loving all of the unique floral patterns!
12. Another great CUPSHE bikini alert! The delicate geometric pattern gives this set an understated, glam look. If you don’t like particularly loud prints that dominate a garment, check this one out!
14. You need to see the mesh panels on this Sociala one-piece — too stunning. Instagram isn’t ready!
15. We’re truly impressed with the wide range of prints that this SweatyRocks bikini set comes in — we don’t know which is our favorite!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!