Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Remember when the only jeans that were acceptable to wear were skinny jeans? Those days are long gone — just ask TikTok! We forever love the skinny jean look, and if you’re still rocking them exclusively, there’s no shame in that. But here’s the thing: There are so many other styles out there that actually may be more slimming, flattering and fabulous!
Below, you’ll find 17 pairs of jeans that we think will elevate your confidence to new heights. We broke them down into three different categories to help you find the right pair for you. Keep reading to open up your mind to all of the denim possibilities!
17 Non-Skinny Jeans That Are Actually More Slimming Than Skinnies
1. These Daily Ritual jeans have a great wide leg and are cropped above the ankle with great fraying along the hem!
3. These Levi’s cropped jeans are slimmer in the pant leg, but they’re not as skintight as skinnies. You’d be surprised at how flattering they are!
8. We also suggest these Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. jeans if you’re a fan of the bootcut look!
Boyfriend and Mom-Style Jeans
12. These Sorrica jeans are a classic mom jean — they’re high-waisted, loose in the pant leg and slightly narrow down at the ankle.
14. These SheIn boyfriend style jeans look amazing with the pant legs rolled up, and the high waist is perfect for crop tops!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!