Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’re getting ready to go to work or another type of professional setting, you have to look the part. But what if you’re feeling a little lazy and just want to wear a tried-and-true outfit that’s comfy? There are plenty of ways you can dress up an ensemble, and we have the tips you need to know!
Simply team your outfit with a structured and sleek handbag, a different pair of shoes or a blazer — and you’ll instantly feel more business-chic. Keep reading to check out our top picks!
17 Clothing Pieces and Accessories to Dress Up Any Outfit
2. This Milumia blazer has a plaid aesthetic that’s more defined, which is totally trending. It’s also made from a relaxed fabric that’s still ultra-professional!
8. Love leopard print? This ECOWISH leopard blouse is a fun way to spice up your office style!
9. This BIG DART blouse also has a fun, funky print that looks awesome! If you like making bold statements, check it out ASAP.
10. These Cole Haan pumps have a block heel that’s reportedly comfortable. They also have a bow at the toe as the finishing touch!
16. If you like to carry a larger bag for work, this Coach satchel is the right size. It’s also high-quality, so you can use it for many years to come!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!