Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s a little bit late to shop for dresses that are strictly meant for summertime wear, but there are plenty of styles that you can adjust to rock once the weather starts to cool down. If you’re looking for some new dresses to add to your wardrobe, we’ve got you covered!
In fact, we’ve rounded up all of our favorite frocks that are slimming, confidence-boosting and suitable to wear this fall. Read on for more!
17 Flattering Dresses That You Can Wear Into Fall
Short Dresses and Mini Dresses
1. According to thousands of reviewers, the draped tie-waist detail on this LILLUSORY bodycon dress is surprisingly slimming! You can purchase it in a tank version or a long-sleeve version for a more fall-appropriate look.
4. Wrap dresses are one of our go-to flattering styles, and you won’t find a more classic example than this Lark & Ro number. It comes in a handful of different colors and prints too!
Midi and Maxi Dresses
9. Reviewers with varying body types say that this Milumia maxi dress is one of their favorite frocks! It flows beautifully, and although it does have a summery feel, throw on a leather jacket and you’re set for fall.
11. This ECOWISH midi dress has a stylish curved hem and a tie belt that cinches in the waist. Shoppers can’t stop raving about how much they love the look!
13. We mentioned a few shorter wrap dresses earlier, so we had to include a longer version too. This GRECERELLE dress has a longer hem with a high-low cut that looks absolutely gorgeous!
17. To top off our dress roundup, we wanted to include this VintageClothing maxi dress! Its boho style is a dream for anyone who has a relaxed vibe.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!