Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships. We receive compensation when you click on a link and make a purchase. Learn more!
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It can be tempting to shop exclusively for summer styles while the season is still underway, but with only a few weeks left, we need to start planning ahead for fall.
Luckily, we know how to look for pieces that we can rock now and style for the cooler months. There’s no need to waste money on clothing that we can only wear for a limited time! Because sweater weather is favorite time of year, we decided to round up a few top knits that you can wear now or save for autumn. Check them all out below!
21 Summer Sweaters That We’re Still Going to Wear Come Fall
Cardigans and Open-Front Sweaters
2. This YIBOCK waffle knit batwing cardigan is the definition of versatility. Shoppers say that they can actually wear it year-round!
11. You can layer this off-the-shoulder LAICIGO sweater with tank tops in the fall. But while it’s still warm out, it’s a strong breezy knit to wear on cooler nights!
13. This Saodimallsu sweater works as a swim cover-up because it’s a bit see-through. In the fall, just wear a crop top underneath and you’re good to go!
14. This ZANZEA oversized pullover is probably one of the most popular ones we’ve found to date. Over 13,000 shoppers are obsessed!
Knit Vests and Tops
18. Hello, retro! Argyle is also super trendy right now. Get into it with this Balaflyie sweater vest!
19. If you’re not a fan of the boxy aesthetic, this Ferrtye cable knit sweater vest is more fitted and cropped. Wear it by itself or layered over a white button-down!
21. If you love feeling relaxed and comfortable, you’re going to want this Sherrylily knit tank. It’s an absolute winner!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!