Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Every time a new season starts to peek its head over the horizon, we’re overcome with the urge to revamp our entire wardrobe. Out with the old and in with the new, new, new. Our wallet, however, starts to cower away — afraid of the type of damage we might do when we’re not exhibiting any self-control!
You can still make a shopping spree happen without spending a month’s worth of paychecks though. You just have to shop the right items at the right place. If you’re looking for pieces all under $25, for example, Amazon has so many to choose from, you won’t feel limited at all. In fact, we’ve picked out 21 of them you’ll be obsessed with for spring!
21 Mega-Affordable Fashion Staples for Spring
1. Our Absolute Favorite: The just-released Romwe T-shirt is a perfect example of how to turn a basic into an essential!
2. We Also Love: This Vintage Flora tee puts a spin on the classic spring floral style!
3. We Also Love: For those spring days that are still showing hints of winter influence, we recommend this striped, long-sleeve SweatyRocks tee!
Shop more women’s T-shirts at Amazon here!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: This Relipop dress has all of our favorite features: polka dots, ruffles, a wrap design and more!
5. We Also Love: We love the beachy, brunchy vibes of this R.Vivimos dress with its floral embroidery and chic, off-the-shoulder design!
6. We Also Love: This Floerns corduroy overall dress is simply a fashion lover’s dream!
Shop more women’s dresses at Amazon here!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: These YIBOCK shorts are made of a lightweight linen and cotton blend and are such a cute, comfy alternative to denim!
8. We Also Love: When we do want to go denim, these Gloria Vanderbilt shorts are the perfect in-between length. And you can always cuff them!
9. We Also Love: When it’s time to work out or lounge around in comfort, we’re grabbing these Yogalicious bike shorts!
Shop more women’s shorts at Amazon here!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Pleats, leopard print and a flowy silhouette — oh my! This CHARTOU midi skirt has it all going on!
11. We Also Love: For a mini length, this floral Arjungo skirt is easily our pick!
12. We Also Love: And for a maxi length, we definitely had to go with this chiffon Topdress skirt!
Shop more women’s skirts at Amazon here!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: Timeless, iconic, always stylish. This Nicasia jacket has that classic denim look we love!
14. We Also Love: This Starter anorak jacket is great for windy, rainy days!
15. We Also Love: The windowpane plaid design on this Milumia blazer makes it an instant standout!
Shop more women’s spring jackets at Amazon here!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: These Adokoo canvas sneakers can easily go with any of the pieces we listed above (and so many more)!
17. We Also Love: We’ve been dying to wear sandals, and the second it’s warm enough, we’re slipping into this strappy Amazon Essentials pair!
18. We Also Love: These fan-favorite Rolly Flats are the ultimate pack-and-go shoes. They even come with a tote bag!
Shop more women’s shoes at Amazon here!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Trendy round frames with pretty pink lenses? These WearMe Pro sunglasses are everything!
20. We Also Love: We love switching over to lighter-colored bags made with more casual materials for spring, and this Belsmi bag has the exact seasonal vibes we adore!
21. We Also Love: We’re obsessed with the floral spin this JOOWEN hat puts on the typical baseball cap style!
Shop more women’s accessories at Amazon here!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!