Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The spring is upon Us, people! The sun is shining well past 5 p.m. — and all we want to wear are dresses, dresses and more dresses! It’s been an impossibly long winter, and our favorite frocks deserve to be front and center.
Of course, we’re also adding new dresses to our collections right now — and you can get in on the action too. We’ve rounded up a slew of different styles ready for you to shop on Amazon — and they’re all $50 or less! Take a look at our picks below!
Our 21 Absolute Favorite Spring Dresses on Amazon
We’ve been waiting all winter long to break out our boho styles. These dresses are staples for spring, and they’re also the perfect pieces to pair with leather or denim jackets.
2. We Also Love: This R.Vivimos midi dress has a more modest design, but it serves up plenty of ’60s glam!
Maxis are a must for spring! These long, flowy styles will make you feel comfortable and put-together.
We’re talking florals, frills, lace and so much more! These dresses will make you feel like you’re living in a fairytale.
8. We Also Love: The intricate crochet lace overlay on this SheIn mini dress is sure to turn heads!
9. We Also Love: This R.Vivimos midi dress has beautiful puff sleeves and a sweet floral pattern that’s ideal for everyday wear.
These are the simple dresses that you can wear on the daily. Plus, you can easily glam them up for a more formal occasion!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: We have to give our top spot to this Amazon bestseller! This T-shirt bodycon dress from BTFBM has the most on-point length, and the ruching can give you a seriously flattering shape.
12. We Also Love: A knee-length swing dress is a spring staple, and this version from Amazon Essentials is affordable and well-reviewed.
If you need a dress for a formal occasion, be it a wedding or any type of celebration, we have a style that will flatter and stun!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: You can’t go wrong with a classic cocktail dress for a more upscale event. This version from GRACE KARIN has the most gorgeous silhouette, and it looks a lot more expensive than its price tag!
15. We Also Love: We adore this simplistic satin maxi dress from SheIn! It has a deep-V neckline with a strappy back and looks effortlessly stylish.
Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean that the wind disappears. On those colder days, these are the dresses you want to be wearing!
It’s time to break out the legs again! If you’re eager to rock short styles, these dress picks are going to make you feel like a supermodel.
18. Our Absolute Favorite: Slip dresses are one of our favorite styles, especially when they have a cowl neckline and ruching — just like this one from Gmeitoey! The ruching lets you control how long or short the hem hits, and the texture makes it incredibly flattering as well.
20. We Also Love: Why wear a basic tank top dress when you can rock this mini? This LIYOHON bodycon includes an attached tie-waist that gives you some ruching, and helps create a gorgeous shape!
Want to see more? Check out all of the latest women’s dresses available on Amazon here!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!