Are you slouched over right now while reading this? Be honest. More often than not, we find ourselves slouched down over our keyboard or phone, and that’s only the beginning of our back, neck and shoulder problems. Apart from the pain our slouching brings, we hate the way it looks, too!
Good posture makes us look and feel more confident, younger and healthier. It’s not so easy to achieve ourselves, though, through just sheer will. It’s just too easy to slouch and hunch over, and often, our jobs or lifestyles are of no help. They only encourage the slouch! If we do want a little help though, we’ve got just the thing, and it’s even on sale for under $20!
Just about 1,700 reviewers are thrilled with this Gearari Posture Corrector and the way it’s transformed their lives. They say it’s such a great value and works just as well as much less comfortable versions stuffed with rigid metal bars. In fact, it’s so comfortable that they say they even often forget they’re wearing it!
Shoppers say the quality of this brace is perfect and that it works so well, they’ve even been able to avoid back surgery while using it! So this thing saves backs and money? No wonder shoppers’ spouses and roommates are stealing it for themselves. Seeing how much of a difference this posture corrector can make, we don’t blame them!
Whether we’re forever slouched over our keyboard or phone, doing physical labor, cleaning our homes or carrying around babies all day, our back, neck and shoulders can seriously suffer. This wearable accessory claims to straighten our spine while strengthening our muscles and instilling in them new memory so we can stand tall and comfortably even without wearing it in the future!
This unisex posture corrector is made of lightweight, soft and breathable materials and has padded straps. It’s not bulky though — Gearari says it will be invisible under our clothes so we can wear it out in public without anyone knowing!
To get started, wear this posture corrector twice a day, every day, for one hour. Slip it on almost like a backpack and adjust the straps to fit. Once you’ve gotten used to wearing it, add on 15 to 30 minutes per session. The brand claims that we’ll see huge results after just two weeks, including higher energy levels, better circulation, better breathing and, of course, better posture!
According to Gearari, “nearly 80% of the population will experience a back problem at some point in their lives.” Whether we’re already a part of that percentage or if we’d like to stay in the remaining 20% forever, this brace may just be our best bet for our best back! “Baby Got Back” just took on a whole new meaning!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!