Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We don’t have to wait until Black Friday to score some serious steals. Why, you ask? Because the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially back! Christmas in July has never been more of an IRL thing than right now. It’s the ultimate time to score new styles at amazing discounts to wear for the end of summer — and it doesn’t hurt to get shopping done for the upcoming autumn months.
Two of the bestselling categories are always dresses and shoes — specifically sneakers. The two honestly team flawlessly together when you want to wear a cute yet casual outfit. So, we decided to give you the best selection of both from the sale below!
6. Summer-to-Fall Transition Number: As the summer draws to a close and fall starts rolling around, you’ll be able to wear this BB Dakota by Steve Madden button-down dress — it was $79, but now it’s $50!
8. Favorite Sale Splurge: Sales like this one are a great opportunity to save on any splurge items you’ve been eying, and we have our sights set on this slinky slip dress from Allsaints — it was $229, but now you can score it for $150!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: You can never go wrong with a simple pair of sleek sneakers like these beauties from Sam Edelman. They go with every type of outfit — they were $100, but now they’re marked down to $60!
12. Chic Sneaker Pick: When looking at these Karl Lagerfeld shoes, you wouldn’t initially think they fall under the sneaker category — but they have all of the right comfy elements — they were $199, but now they’re $80!
Want to shop more product recommendations? See more of our faves below:
- The Best CC Creams to Give You a Flawless Complexion — Starting at $12
- The Best Detangling Brushes for Curly Hair — Starting at Just $7
- The Best Self Tanners for Pale Skin That Won’t Turn You Bright Orange
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!