Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The start of summer is on the horizon, and our first official order of business is getting a great base tan to appear perfectly sun-kissed in all of our Instagram photos! We can’t wear just any type of swimsuit to tan. The last thing we want are awkward-looking tan lines that will be impossible to even out later on in the season.
Luckily, we found a slew of swimsuits that will result in minimal tan lines. If you plan to do some serious sunbathing this summer, we’ve got you covered. Read on for our top picks!
17 Chic Swimsuits for Minimal Tan Lines
2. We love this CUPSHE bikini because it’s incredibly flattering for a two-piece suit, and you can comfortably take the straps down while tanning. Plus, it’s reversible — so you get two swimsuits for the price of one!
4. Bandeau bikini tops aren’t always the best for tanning, but the one included with this ZAFUL set is absolutely fantastic!
5. A simple triangle bikini set is always a go-to for tanning, and shoppers are obsessed with the color selection of this option from Suvimuga!
6. Shoppers say they love the scoop-neck design of the bikini top in this ZAFUL set!
7. This CUPSHE bikini set comes with a more supportive triangle top that’s made for larger chest sizes!
10. This simple ZAFUL string bikini set comes in incredible graphic prints!
15. It doesn’t get more straightforward than this bandeau bikini set from ZAFUL, which is a dream for tanning!
16. Even though the top from this CUPSHE bikini has a criss-cross style, the low-cut design works for sunbathing purposes!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!