Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
It’s safe to say that after a year of wearing bras infrequently, adjusting to a life of uncomfortable brassieres again is far from easy. The good news? Well, we can keep our bra-free game going for a little while longer — at least through the summer months!
Sure, this doesn’t apply to every shopper, but there are a range of cami tops available that make it a possibility for many of Us. Some of them are longline sports bras that can totally pass as crop tops, while others have built-in bras included and a few just have the right design and materials that make it possible to skip any uncomfortable undergarments. Keep reading to check out all of our favorite no-bra tops!
17 Camis That You Don’t Need To Wear A Bra With
Casual Tops and Camis
2. Another great sports bra that you can wear as a top is this one from THE GYM PEOPLE — it has thicker straps if you prefer that look to thinner spaghetti straps!
4. We love the criss-cross wrap back on this YOGERSSY sports bra. It looks so chic and can totally be worn as a crop top!
8. The padding on this Nicytore bra top is removable, and you can get it in a two-pack that happens to be an amazing value!
Dressier Tops and Camis
12. This CILKOO top also has smocked details, but we love how it flares out at the bottom into a flattering peplum silhouette!
16. This SheIn ribbed crop top is a bit more on the casual side, but its wrap style makes it a lot easier to dress up for a night out!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!