Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
We love the look of a halter neckline — especially on dresses! This style shows off your arms beautifully, and there are a variety of halter-style silhouettes on the market. While some halter garments are fully backless, others are more revealing — but you can always find more modest options.
The one issue? Some halter neck dresses pull on your neck, creating discomfort. That’s why we set out to find a variety of frocks that are easy to wear and won’t pose any problems when you’re ready to hit the town. Read on for 17 fabulous pieces to add to your closet ASAP!
17 Seriously Comfortable and Stylish Halter Dresses
3. This BIUBIU maxi dress has the most stunning, beachy halter design that serves up a backless moment!
6. This Fantaist shift dress’s halter neckline has a keyhole cutout in the back, and we love the dainty touch of lace trim along the bottom hem!
11. This Floerns mini halter dress also has a glam tie bow in the back, but it’s slightly more modest.
14. This Theenkoln mini halter dress has elastic smocking at the waist that creates a striking shape!
16. This SheIn bodycon mini dress is another show-stopping number — it has a sultry cutout in the front and a backless design that’s swoon-worthy!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!