Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Whenever spooky season hits, we immediately start thinking about the holidays — even though Halloween hasn’t officially come around yet! Family gatherings and parties are already starting to rack up, and we obviously need the right outfits to wear for the influx of events.
But in the winter, a dress can’t be worn by its lonesome. We all need an extra layer to give Us the extra warmth and coziness we crave. Whether you’re in the market for a lightweight knit or something that’s more substantial, we have so many sweater scores below that will complement your festive fashion. Read on for more!
17 Sweaters to Wear With Your Dresses During the Holidays
3. Best Classic Shrug: This GRACE KARIN sweater is the definition of a typical shrug, and it can be teamed with a variety of vibes!
6. Our Absolute Favorite: This ribbed sweater from 1.STATE differentiates itself thanks to the puff detail at the top of the sleeves!
7. We Also Love: Another unique spin on the typical cardigan look is this Free People knit that has beautiful oversized sleeves!
8. We Can’t Forget: If you’re in need of a cropped cardigan, check out this number from BP.!
9. Best Open-Front Cardigan: This sweater from Amazon Essentials is flowy due to the open front, but it still has the fitted feel that you look for in a cardigan!
Slouchier Sweaters and Wraps
15. Best Classic Wrap: This knit from Barefoot Dreams is a wrap that you can surely get ample use out of, whether it’s teamed with a dress or used as a travel blanket!
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!